Cold cold brew in a can leftover from yesterday
some bird outside is making noise
I got farm peaches ripe and super sweet and juicy.
Try buying those in the city. Not gonna happen.
Last night I tried to sleep in the living room but there was some weird smell and I started thinking it was a dead animal. So I got freaked out and went back to the bedroom. The lights don't work in the bedroom. Why? Rats ate the wires? Who the fuck knows? You can't hire a goddamn electrician to come out and fix it or have the fucking CARETAKER call an electrician? He's been in a trailer behind the house for forty years and does he take care of anything? He takes care of the washer/dryer.
Ah well it's a sweet little place too bad it's such a reminder of a failed marriage. Blah. Maybe the John Wayne print will perk it up. Maybe not Pilgrim.