Saturday, January 07, 2006

eat drink and be merry

The sun has come out again in SF after torrential storms over the holidays. Literally and figuratively. I've been looking for a job but the pickings seem pretty slim. It looks like I'll be going back to New Jersey for a couple months to work on copying the archive of an artist.
Went and saw the band The Wine Chuggers on Thursday at the Makeout Room. They were good.
Tonight I'm seeing Ramblin' Jack Eliott. He must be like a hundred years old. The documentary that his daughter made about him is excellent. I highly recommend it.
It's still dark out. I woke up early today because I went to sleep at like eight o'clock last night. Is this blog-worthy?
"maybe nobody looks at your website 'cause it's about you." -New Yorker cartoon
Sean and I got ripped for the Wine Chuggers. Somehow appropriate. We met a cool chick from New York. She said " Your friend's crazy." A not unfamiliar opinion. Sean was howling during the show and I was over in a corner in a stoned sway. I'd had like six vodka tonics and then smoked some herb...

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:32 PM

    Fantastic blog you've got here c herine magma, I was looking for wine cellar designs related information and found your site. I have a wine cellar designs site. You'll find everything about wine, gift baskets, Napa Valley wine tours, and how to keep your wine properly chilled until it's ready to drink. Stop by and check it out when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:24 PM

    hey c herine magma, great blog. i was looking for douchbaggery and came across your site. let me know if there's anything i can help you with regarding the munching of delicious carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:19 AM

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete