Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunday April 12, 2004

Im waiting for the 4:30 train/
its coming down Molasses street/
im holding a bag of apples/
i'm wearing a pair of pants/

ive had a vision of god/
standing on the mountain/
his voice was made of tree leaves/
he didnt have no eyes/

abreast the citys future/
im storming in the pub/
ive lost my bag of apples/
Oh baby please dont cry/

sam mcdowell's on the line/
he's calling me i hear/
im waiting for the train/
my breath smells like beer/

it's gone and broken down/
we're standing in the queue/
she said she lost her glasses/
she got em at J Crew/

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 AM

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:32 AM

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

    ReplyDelete