Saturday, December 19, 2009

there was a poem\
with a talking rabbit\
there was ice cream\
down a dirty hole\

there was a rapstar\
frozen in amber\
there was lady luck\
in Neenah, Wisconsin\

manhole covers and paper products\
beaver fur and hare hats\
Milwaukee's finest\
and a stubbed out cigar\

I'm going back to Mexico now\
that the killings have started\
maybe they'll kill some tourists\
or the Pope\

I haven't eaten\
in three days\
I'm starving on tecate\
and limes\

and cocaine\
isn't happy with me\
i've forsaken her\
for sleep\

breakfast consists of dreaming\
lunch is made of thoughts\
dinner was a disaster\
ah fudge\

Ovid was alright\
sent from Rome\
to some rocky isle\
to stay\
awhile\

the casualties pages\
were bound with\
neck tatoos\
the doorway to loserdom\

imprisoned voices\
locked and lonely\
sad and crying\
boo hoo\

is this fun\
definitely not\
but I have\
nothing better to do\

No comments:

Post a Comment