Saturday, November 06, 2010

2003

blisters on my arm(s)\
I'm laying in bed/
I'm lying in bed/
don't believe a word/

I wish I had the/
twelve hundred dollars you owe me/
so I could check it off/
the list of things I'm pissed off/
about/

nothing seems meaningful/
or real/
nothings seems like/
anything worthwhile/
is that a function of age/
she said you are bitter/
but what does she know/
she's twenty eight years old/

Oh, and she's hot/
in that kind of smart/
good girl kind of hot/

what am i writing about/
it's 12:50 am/
Rene is flying in tomorrow am/
with his new girlfriend/
from Clisson/
France/

"i like her"
His mother said. Pause
"Better than the other one."

He told me/
If we hang out at the train station/
we might see his dad/
seemed like a good way to spend an afternoon/
although it was fucking freezing out/

I guess that's what they do/
in Great Neck/

I met his brother/
before the car crash/
working on his computer/
at home/
there were/
lots of papers/
all over the place/

I traveled/
with "the other one"/
in a little sports car/
from Salt Lake City/
to Jersey City/

I wanted to kill her/
I should have wanted to fuck her/
but I didn't/
I wanted to kill her/
I liked the dog/
more than her/

he buried himself under/
all the stuff in the backseat/
he wanted to be hidden/
he didn't like cigarette/
smoke/

She didn't have enough money/
coming from Vegas/
she needed my bag of cash/
made from/
growing weed/

No comments:

Post a Comment