Tuesday, August 16, 2011

all the worlds a mess

Joe: Leave it be.
Nasr: Aw shut up.
Joe: Leave it be, I 'm telling ya.
Nasr: Shut up I'm telling ya.
Joe: lets go down to the concrete and look for cans.
Nasr: Cans cans cans I'm sick of looking for cans.
Joe: Are you sick of eating?
Nasr: Yes.
Joe: Fine then I'll eat the last of the chips.
Nasr: Give me those!
Joe; Haha always the same complaining complaining and then hungry.
Nasr: aw screw you
Joe: Haha
Joe: tell me about the puppies, willie.
Nasr: aw shut up.
Joe: Do you remember that cable show "I Was Born Down Under"
Nasr: No. That's a weird name.
Joe: It means Australia.
Nasr: I know.
Nasr: Down under, like down under your dress.
Joe: No, there was a guy who only had one arm, in the show. And, he was kind of a real asshole. You'd think if they had a guy with one arm they'd want to make him a nice guy.
Nasr: Why? that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Joe: You know, like, sympathy for the handicapped. Don't you think they'd want him to be a nice guy. but no, they make him kind of a real prick.
Nasr: Good.
Joe: Good? whattaya mean good?
Nasr: I mean good. I'm glad he was a prick. Fuck being good.
Joe: You must be hungry.
Nasr: OHHHHHH
Joe: Hey, do you think we ahould get back?
Nasr: I thought we were going to the concrete.
Joe: I think we should go back.
Nasr(picking up a 45 record): What the fuck?
Joe: Who is it?
Nasr: IT'S A RECORD!"
Joe: What band IS IT?
Nasr: I don't know. The paper's gone.
Joe: On both sides?
Nasr (Singing): I've looked at records from both sides now...
Joe: Haha Judy Collins.
Nasr: Judy Collins? Like Joan Collins? Dynasty?
Joe: Judy Collins. THE SINGER!
Nasr: I've looked at clouds from both sides now.
Joe: ah shut up. I'm hungry. Let's go back.
Nasr: Okay (tosses record)





No comments:

Post a Comment