Saturday, December 29, 2012

1. If a course
of commercial Latitude
was insufficient to thoroughly
embrace
one's
true nature
listening to the ravens outside my window
will have to do

2. If I cannot make peace with all the
world I will make a piece of pie
and a cup of coffee

3. If nature has forgotten how to behave
and my stripes are backwards I will no longer drunk dial you.

4. As memory insists I am not to blame
I will act more kindly towards small animals
and larger game

5. To Time
I can only
say one thing:

6. The broken LP's in my sister's collection were
not my fault

7. If Love were an alien space ship it would leave alien take out food
at my door

8. Remembering is a lost art
and my memory is a broken tube of cadmium yellow
( this makes no sense)

9. I wish I had more
to say
but
I

10. don't.