Monday, October 26, 2015

concattenance
purveyor,
 dream on the stairs
   back stairs please
no bodies here
not seemly
     clean up the broken pieces of splintery wood
white paint is chipped
 the moss is dipped
she was a stripped
a striped polka dot
she stunned
  like for fun
 somehow my back hurt
somehow
  the seemly  somehow
 the scenery
   somehow now
i have my comb
   my purse
 my mound
 somehow the light is on
  somehow I remember her
 somehow there's a
 a thought
    some ways we may have been
  some times
  concattenance purveyor
    the screed of the story minded
 somehow we strayed
from the story
somehow the sight 
 the scenery
the song
  how did it go?
 steady , steady  
on the shore
   steady steady rocky shore
steady steady
frightful and sore headed
 her socks were bad
that's sad!