Friday, February 05, 2016

I didn't bet the farm

Donald Trump
Donald Trump
Donald Trump

but they took it anyway

                                You didn't wash the car

but it rained money

                             death in Afghanistan
         summarily chosen
by economics
               and random
 " I am the epitome of white
 what do you call it oh yeah privilege "
   should I arm myself to the teeth
        but I need
the money

it makes no sense
           this barrage
                    of dusty
door frames
                  and micro cephalic endo-derms
                                   in a roach clip
     but I can still believe
                                  there is a god
                                             and he is lost somewhere
                                                                    trying to find a bathroom
            or a donut shop
he isn't sad
   he isn't happy
 he just needs to take a shit
   and get a donut