Friday, November 02, 2018

flying back from my Oct 2017 someone needs a cigarette





---Boringest flight ever! Left two hours late. Fuckers. Who dreams this shit up? Guy behind me in security line was whining that it took him fifteen hours to get ny the day before. and i'm thinking 'and you're leaving already? ' stupid fucking dimwit.
I looked at the inflight map and saw the plane is over Bismarck, North Dakota. Doesn't really seem like a straight shot from ny to sf to swing by Bismark. Yeah we have this extra fuel we need to burn so we're gonna go a BIT north. Motherfuckers. They are screwing me!
Now we are over Wyoming or Idaho or some bullshit. They really should have a smoking section on the plane. One section whose air doesn't mix with the gen pop. Hot box that shit. 
I went back to pee and the steeard/esses were sitting around griping sbout the company trying to fuck them over. This older gentleman steward was saying they came to him and said they were taking his seniority away. And he was like what? No you're not. He asked for it in writing and then they said oops we made a mistake!
All of this was bathed in a weird blacklight poster light. I saidThey just needed a black light velvet conquistador painting or Keep on Truckin'! He said we can only have the posters if we have pot. 
"I got it in my bag. I'll bring it back and we'll all get stoned!"

I've got the size of a batters box to squeeze my ass into for SIX HOURS. Fuck you Virgin/ Alaska! You suck. This seat sucks. You are inhumane bastards. Who is that british fuckstick who owns Virgin? richard somebody with an island that got blown away. Fuck that guy.
Fuck virgin/alaska. You suck.