Wednesday, March 13, 2019



the misery 
 of 
                superficial 
       contusions
- still at work
                       traffic is gonna suck
           - the world is 
 killing 
     - go world
          break it 
      don't shake it
              the 
 stand up bass 
 is playing itself 
in my file cabinet
                                                           - my dad never bought a station wagon
    we did have that grey 
Datsun wagon that my 
mom used to commute 
      to the peninsula to 
                                                 teach music to the children of rich people 
like GAYLORD PERRY
                                                     who made his career throwing the spitball
              good for him
the backseat was always filled 
with boxes 
    of music stuff
        i never learned how to play anything 
    until I heard Duane Allman 
     and then 
                                    ELECTRIC GUITAR
                                                                      took me forever to be able to play anything
(did I get off track here?) 
nah just the usual degree