Sunday, April 21, 2019



crusty flower 
watchers 
    crashing hard  
                      nose bit into the sand 
                              just had that thought 
 i thought 
    but it didn't matter
                          not with all the panting 
                                   and crimson hot pants 
 giant black and green caterpillars
beer on ice 
            but I didn't like the weird 
                                 GIGANTIC something flavor 
      some people are happy just to sit in
                               the middle of the desert watching butterflies
I walked right by him 
 but I didn't see him
almost went into his persian rug RV
 Later came the date palms 
                  ask me some day I'll tell you about THAT
 'tweren't no thing though
     not with all the flowers
              crashing on rocks to sleep
                                         dreaming of boulders crashing on the 
   highway road just bulldozed 
 clean from the last go round