Monday, August 31, 2020



Steal yr 
 Face 
   Tore up about 
    The wind
      And torn jeans
    And torn 
Sneakers 
 And girls 
Talking downstairs
    Shut the fuck up
    Did you ever hitchhike?
        Not very far
 But yeah 
      An old Indian 
 Who lived down 
The road 
Used to give me rides into 
Town in his 
Old blue step side
Pickup
    His sister ran over my dog 
  She always drove 90 mph
      Never picked me up
        Dog survived but
Then died from blood clot 
Musta been the roses
Dog was born on Halloween
     My dad named him after a
     Foreign radio correspondent
           No Blobby Boys here!
     Still 
      Went to a show 
 On something 
  And was bored to pain
       Had to leave
    I was always super critical
Nyaah Nyaah Nyaah
                    Anyway I thought I was smart