Tuesday, February 20, 2024

 I broke thee!
   bereft of brokenness 
    I bereaved the badass beaver
       of hats and beaver fur and hare
          in the 1986
Production of Beckett's
      Happy Days
             On 14th street near S.Van Ness
in the the dirty old part of town
      Not the Armory
     the other side
      Where the streets 
talk about 
    tacos al pastor
        But with pineapple?
      No
   Sorry
     It was the Napa Valley Theatre Co.
  (Lesbians) 
     But not in St Helena 
  or Rutherford
       or Oakville
          or Yountville
   certainly not Calistoga
        where I worked at the
   49 Minute Photo
(We also rented videos-zzzz)
   a gal showed me her ass one time
   whilst perusing video selection
 And there was a gal who trained me
   named Crystal
  Same name as my school bus driver
  but there the similarity ended
Happy Days had nothing to do with Potsie
Or the Fonz
  No one jumped the shark