Tuesday, October 25, 2011

2:31 AM rene: go to bed
g
2:32 AM me: what are you doing up?
rene: just waking up
me: oh I just woke up also
rene: getting a shot in my back this morning
me: shot in the back
2:33 AM like frank & jesse james
rene: for my herniated disk
me: cortisone?
rene: yes
maybe will held
me: well hopefully that will help for a while
2:34 AM rene: help
will see
me: what else?
rene: but..got to go take a shower
2:35 AM getting ready to get out of my house by the first
me: wow
end of an era
rene: yes
me: good for you!
rene: 10 years
me: hasta la by by
2:36 AM rene: lots of crap to throw out
me: i bet
rene: car in the shop
running good again
sell???
me: ???
or store?
you need cash
2:37 AM sell!
rene: thinking of shiping it?
fuck yeah
me: to France ?
rene: yes
me: not bad ...
rene: need a car there too
me: yeah. how much to ship?
2:38 AM rene: ?? got many quotes
800
1400
2000
2400
the list goes on
me: any custom fees?
rene: ?
on the other side?
me: yeah
2:39 AM rene: dont really know yet
2:40 AM me: That might be a good idea =taking it with
rene: hope so
me: you'd look good
rene: ha
me: 5oo bad it doesn't have the vegas plates
rene: they are in the trunk
2:41 AM me: haha
nice
rene: ok got to take a shower
me: okay go
rene: clean my ass
me: have a good day
rene: u 2
me: ok ciao
2:42 AM rene: ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment