Saturday, May 04, 2013

as the hole
   burgeons?
no, that's gross
blossoms?
no not really
it's a fucking hole
a hole for fucking?
no not sure what kind of hole
the hole in my middle?
the hole of me
hole of me
why not take hole of me
cant U see
eyem no good w/out U 
Theres a hole in my bucket
dear Liza
dear Liza
who was Liza?
and why did she need to know about the
hole in the bucket?
kick the bucket
there's a hole in it
hole hog
hog hole
simply irresistble
Robert Palmer
holey shit
holy
shit
merde
merder
redrem redrem redrem
who's holy meow?
 God in his emptiness?
in his absence?
in his black hole?
absence makes the heart grow fonder
If God was around he probably wouldn't be so well liked
"dude never contributes to the coffee fund" - someone at god's office
Thanks for those home runs but why did he have to let my friend get crushed by that bus?
"ASSHOLE!"

... assholy
that's some assholy behavior

put your asshat back on and get back to
making it rain caterpillers
hole-y 1