Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It was kinda warm out
and I was headed south
from New Hampshire
it was early May
kinda muggy
I found the location
on my phone
and drove there
with minimal difficulty
it was actually incredibly easy to find
it would have taken so much more effort
and planning
ten years before
amazing what having a device in your
pocket that has the sum total
of human knowledge on it can
do for you
good and bad
I drove through the
town and it looked like I had imagined it
oh and I've seen photos
but the small little factory town
mill town houses
too many shops owned by
"George"
little cement steps leading up to
screen door
front doors and
doorbells
tiny little yards
with a car parked across
and kids in tshirts
eating chips
and laughing
It wasn't hard to
find
like I said
even the gravestone
I actually drove right up
to it in my red rent a car
I took a bunch of photos
with each of my cameras
I had five cameras with me
six if you include the phone
how many pictures do
you need of a grave stone?
Problem was I had to pee
REALLY BADLY
you can only hold it down
for a while
if  I sat down
I was screwed
I smoked a cigarette
left two behind
and drove off to find a bathroom