Sunday, July 07, 2013

ccc

LYRICS

the dow is now
time is for the money
mine is mine
you are the song
don't cry when the birds have died

able to be is not my choice
the wrongs are the times
the sign is the hand
I am not lonely
cry when you are eating them

Izzy stone and the lying governments
are having lunch in Venezuela
The mountain peaks are singing
a tune of "harmonisation"
by the stars my plane will guide
the ship of destiny

I have owned
I owned
I am owning
you owned
we all owned
the dead birds

too, yes, too
yes
too many people
think they are
the right
to say what I am
too,

If. the ifs
stone me to death
if the ifs shun my shadow
and the what ifs
sang to me at night
and the ifs, upset
the ifs, if the ifs upset
the thought of me
true the birds to fly again

there are no birds now
the song is sung
birds are birds and forever will be
until they are something else
the ifs however
will be eaten in due course