Sunday, November 15, 2015

stolen identity 
                 of a nation
   Not the Chickasaw
   what was your walkup music 
 Ripple?  
                        you hippie 
The Joker
                                                 (no scratch that)
 I'm moving through this 
                  The here and now 
                                       where is that? 
I am the whistle that blows 
                                 something blows 
I closed that window
                    at 3 am 
                          and now you tell me 
                                                      but that's water through the screen  
   our indentities
 are mired 
     we flail about 
                                               knowing shit 
and still you've 
GOT to be kidding me 
 but NO 
  it's true and 
                                                                the Arapaho walkup music 
         was completely racist 
                                             I gave him three cigarettes 
and then drank too much
                                                          still the bed was comfortable 
what to do now?