Wednesday, March 09, 2016

blistering 
blimey cakes 
 wankers! 
    and toffers 
      fuck right off 
                        and get stuffed
oh dear 
 what side of the road am I on?
                  fuck that 
 we are all dying 
                            send a box of candy 
                  to yourself 
   and read a good novel 
     IB Singer
       or Calvino
                 Moravia
 or  
  wth? 
 my mind's gone blank
        Puig 
(pooch) 
    Still there's room for more cursing 
   I've had it!
you can take the whole lot of it
                                                 take it all and burn it out behind the bathroom
 some fuckwad will call the cops 
            and then we'll get 
shot dead in the street 
 like a dog 
   (dog would get treated better) 
 still just take it
please 
     it's cluttering up everything 
     that was once good 
 and pure






&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&




There is no memory
of the pure
   those are lies
             synaptic prozac
                   eat well
        drink
         sleep
         shoot baskets
 and
      run with the dogs
        lay down in the
             sideroom
and sleep
          wait for grandpa
                    he'll be home soon
                             the tv is on




%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%#%




I slept
 and I'll sleep
 some more
       It's dark now
                         and I can hear the rain
                      The light is on in the kitchen
  and it sounds like someone is cooking bacon
                                                                     smells like

                my face is hot
                I'm going outside to smoke?
              I'll stand in the doorway
                                                     and look in Mrs. Robinson's window



$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^$^^$^




FROM the Notebook- 
If I were 
alarmed by 
the morning dove
of Death
it would not be as 
I put the dogs 
water bowl down,
it would not be as I turned 
on the gas to heat 
the water in the kettle 
for my coffee.

If I were 
alarmed by the 
morning dove
of Death
it would be as I pulled 
on a black sock 
and wondered 
where my 
wallet was.




Icarus

I left my leg
on the precipice
crossed over to the
Land of Nod
down stairs,
stone, and wet,
hair dripping
windows without glass
smells of cabbage
cooking          
a baby screams
my feet are calloused
I break                    
and steady myself
I think I hear them
      no, just my imagination
I keep moving over
downward toward the
sun.                        





From the notebook-

mirrors
of emblematic
deceit-
held up
at gunpoint
or forced
from the road
to the side-
searched
handcuffed
+ left in
a ditch
yelling
come back here!
but no ,
it's more of
a political
thing

like when
you're standing
naked in front of
the newspaper and
it laughs at you
and addresses you
"hey dumb ass can you
believe this shit?! Are
you the only one paying
attention, nah, what
a joke. A fucking
joke. Hah-hah!"
and you feel there
is something dreadfully
wrong because no one
notices, they just order
their non-fat, non-dairy,
decaf latte and
make a call because
they have too many
minutes on their plan---