Tuesday, June 04, 2024

 I loaded up the Navy Colt

I was a little drunk. Errol had told me where Donny lived. It was 3 am. I got in the truck and drove over there near his house turned off the engine and rolled down the street quiet. I saw the house 169 Fenton Street. There were lights on and I could hear the stereo playing. The neighbors must love that. 

I got out and walked up to the house and went through the back gate. The swimming pool was quiet and dark. I could hear voices laughing inside and someone was singing along to the devil went down to Georgia. 

I walked in the sliding glass door which was open. 
Donny turned and said hey old fucker what are you doing in my house?
I said I just came to visit raised the Navy Colt and put one in the center of his forehead. The girl screamed and I shot her too. A fat dude jumped up and I put one in the center of his chest. He went down and he would never get up. 
I heard a blast and turned and saw a lanky long hair wielding a 9 mm. I shot him in the head. 
The music kept playing. I went into the bedroom and there was a briefcase filled with bills. I closed it picked it up and walked out the back. The swimming pool was quiet and dark. The Devil was still going down to Georgia as I walked out the backyard. I got in the Chevy and started her up and rolled out of the neighborhood.