Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Chaka's licking the carpet. She has to stay inside in the mornings because the mailman is all freaked out. I guess she growled at him. I probably would have also considering his Dufus shades and liederhoesen like back-support.
I'm blowing out of here...so long Boise. I actually like Boise. It's a nice little small town. It's quiet and yet they have some cool bars and it's beautiful up here. But my time has come. My foray into the the world of construction-remodeling has made me realize manual labor sucks. Breathing in plaster dust while hauling eighty pounds of broken tiles, plaster and wooden lathe on your back, doing it for seven hours and then doing the same thing again the next day and then the next, well, you get the idea. Sysiphus had the idea.
so, yes chaka is licking the carpet...I am trying to figure out how to get my shit back to san francisco even though I'm headed east. ups, us mail, uship.com?
A friend is driving East and I'm going to meet up with her in salt lake city and then we'll drive the little fiat to New Joysey. Oy gevalt!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:47 AM

    Hey Great Blog! Need any information on cleaning Check out my web site carpet cleaning service it relates to carpet cleaning service

    ReplyDelete