Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Library internet

So I discovered the internet terminals here in the Boise library where you can actually sit down. oh boy. Also you can use them for a whole hour. They have all the internets.
This not having a computer biz is starting to suck.
I must admit the people that work here at the library are amazingly helpful. At one point there were three people trying to help me track down a book. After twenty minutes they found it on a cart in the basement. Damn. In "Frisco" it would have been more like a shrug.
I love using the "Frisco". It really shakes folks up.
As you can tell things are pretty darn exciting here in Boise. But the weather is hot and excellent. Totally. Right now at my apartment in "Frisco" Its probably about fifty degrees with a wind chill factor that is rivalled by those living near Lake Huron.
Hmm.
Magwa kill the greybeard and all of his seed.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:54 PM

    Bloggers Track Chaos in London
    Gene Mauch, cerebral baseball manager, died at age 79. Was he haunted by a failure to win the World Series? Plus: Fisk and Reinsdorf reunited; missing Marino; Gretzky and Bertuzzi return to NHL rinks; and ...
    Wow! I like your blog! I be back and so will my friends. Looks like you've found your niche.

    I have a more stamina site.

    Come and take a look when you get time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:55 PM

    Hi, you got a neat blog here! I've already bookmarked it.

    I have a Outdoor Ceiling Fan site/blog. It covers all Outdoor Ceiling Fan related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete