Monday, January 23, 2012

break the hobbit

keep on keeping on
it aint no thing
like a black devil fortresss
remnants of ancient times
the druid
is on the 3rd level
a stony fortress
and sleek dark arrowheads
primed for blood
black blood
running in the sunlight
dripping ORC
with names like
Francis
or Frances?
I dunno its stupid
how are you doing
{i have seen living people}
whispered
ah the mines of moria
i think they were Polynesian
at least they finally found a use for a big pollock
twisted his ankle though
and then he had to apologize

I don't know what
the fuck
the damn door bell is ringing again
who does that?

ah well the sun is out that's nice
it ain't no Mordor

Have you seen the Artist?

no I haven't but I know you hate it already

what the fuck again I'm not particularly happy
about this
but I do like the sound of the machine

sounds like a saw

yeah definitely cutting

must be the Shire