Sunday, January 29, 2012

He said
I need a good long one
about nothing
and nothing is
something I'm good at
so I took the job
sent me over to Bakko County
to run the
wire
but I got into a fight
with a black operator and got fired
no matter that kinda work was
not my fortay
as the say
it wasn't that he was black
don't get me wrong
its just that he wasn't doin it right and he was
obnoxious and I aint gonna suffer
fools who do it wrong
later I heard he got fired and ended up in jail
for killing a dog
true story
anyways Bakko county is not where you want to
be without a job so I drove up north to
visit my cousin
but he was in jail too
for getting caught with a grow room
in the basement
some kids spied it thru the basement
window and told their parents
who immediately called the owner of the house
who called the cops
and now not only was he in jail but his wife
said they were getting evicted
damn! dark clouds, right?
I couldn't hardly leave my cousins wife in
such dire straits
and she did invite me to stay
I had no intention but sometimes
things just happen
so now my cousins in jail, he's getting evicted
and his wife run off with his cousin
sometimes life just kicks you when you're down