Monday, July 06, 2015

it was a baby blue 65 chevy long bed
three on the tree
the bed was wood and starting to come loose
we lay in the back so no one could see us and gulped the vodka
we got very drunk very fast
my buddy had to play trumpet in the pep band at the basketball game
he didn't play so great
everyone knew we were drunk
I guess I drove home drunk
one time we drove that truck to the beach
a bunch of us sat in the back
and drank Mickey Big Mouths
I think I saw a girls tit
did we get sunburned? Maybe.
my sister got in an accident with the truck and it got a dent in the door
my dad was so mad. not sure why. it was an old beat up truck
later it started to have problems and you'd get stuck a stop light because you couldn't put it into gear.
you had to lift the hood and jiggle some wire to get it to work. serious.