Thursday, March 14, 2024

 I used to go to bars

and hang out for hours
I'd talk to anyone who wanted to talk
I'd play pool- sometimes I was pretty good
sometimes I felt guilty about beating people
But sometimes they deserved a good ass whomping
There was one kid 
I forget his name 
He was tall and looked kind of screw loose
I could tell he REALLY wanted to beat me
You can tell , guys seems wound up 
their body language is all
FUCK THIS GUY!
usually at that point I could care less about winning
so I'd win more
But this guy
Well I didn't really care but
the more we played the more I wanted to shut him down
I can be kind of an asshole at times
but not all the time
As I was going to do a long shot for the eight ball to win
he leaned over and whispered in my ear
"You're an asshole"
Totally a dick move
I turned and looked at him. I was still set up to shoot and
I said  "You're just figuring that out now?" 
and I slammed the eight ball in.
"NEXT!"