Saturday, March 30, 2024

 I had a reservation at a hotel in Puerto Vallarta 

Showed up
and I realized whoa totally gay hotel
The receptionist dude touched my hand
and asked if SF is still a gay town
I was like yeah the Castro it's SF
Then my card got declined
Twice
I was WTF 
IVE GOT TONS OF MONEY IN THAT ACCOUNT
I called my bank and was told my card had been cancelled  
because they'd sent me a new card.
I was WTF. 
The card is good until OCTOBER!
His Pakistani accent said
I'm sorry there's nothing we can do who would you like to speak to now 
Umm your SUPERVISOR!
AFTER WAITING TEN MINUTES ON HOLD
THINKING IM IN FUCKING MEXICO
WITH NO MONEY
the supervisor said no your card is good
The other guy told you the wrong thing
The hotels system keeps kicking the charges back
I went to the ATM in the hotels lobby
and took out 5000 pesos
and then I told the receptionist
I'm not staying here
There was another guy at the counter who said 
He was being declined too
Same bank
I got a taxi and got the hell out of there