Sunday, May 15, 2005

It's everything I thought it would be and less

Much less. Oooh Vegas, It's So exciting. Yeah, like a crack ho wearing Gucci.
I do like the terrain though, the mountains are beautiful and the weather is hot and dry. Went to the Valley of Fire and saw some cool petroglyphs and twisted rock formations. I've been riding around in an "81 fiat spider with the top down and now my face is four shades darker than the rest of me.
We got pulled over last night right off the strip. I don't think the cops like my friend Rene. This cop was a meathead with an attitude and he was obviously trying to get Rene to argue with him. I think he might have been on the "roids".
Rene asked me if I thought he looked like a drug dealer and I replied truthfully.
"Uh huh."

No comments:

Post a Comment