Monday, May 02, 2005

Vegas?

Well, since I didn't get the job I was hoping for I've decided to go to Las Vegas instead. It seems like the natural choice. I can "bet the farm". Take my hard earned savings and etc...
Actually my friends who are living there for a couple of months told me to bring camping gear...Camping gear? Vegas? What is this? Some kind of cruel hoax? I guess there's a place called the Valley of Fire that has some "great" rock formations. Also I want to visit the neon sign graveyard...it does exist.
I do hope there's a full moon. No, really I do.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:57 AM

    c herine magma ,Just read your blog Vegas? Winter time and heating the home .... I loss power for 3 days about a month ago and I decided to get off the grid somewhat. Since to heating is gone thru the roof , with the high cost of energy I have started a site about Vent Free Fireplace .I purchased a wood burning stove myself ,but I have found the installation much more a pain then I could of every thought.The whole Vent Free Fireplace subject fit in I believe with your blog,sorry if if I wrote too much. I shall return !!

    ReplyDelete