Wednesday, February 11, 2009

!1!!!

got me a fife
got me a old fiddle
i'm a fucking country boy
so suck on the end of my shotgun
and pony up to the
bar
we'll eat cornflakes painted red
white and blue
we'll smoke indian blood cigarettes
and spit into spitoons made from real mohair and
the skull of an abandoned female caribou
'I AIN'T SHIITIN' YOU THIS STUFF IS REAL!'
but tell me somthing - do you work in a medical office-
how did you know-do you read chinese?
No it's your umbrella
no I saw them they were stealing biscotti from Starbucks- biscotti!
I saw them outside counting up their loot- one guy - the one
with the over stuffed jacket had like seven packages
sealed in plastic
I didn't know what he was going to do with them-
eat them, sell them

'it's the economy' what are you gonna do
call the cops?
'THEY'RE STEALING FROM STARBUCKS- MY GOD WHAT'S NEXT?'
I've seen it rain and fire in the sky
he said
pony up here and I'll tell you a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment