Sunday, February 22, 2009

lawsuit update

My lawyer says we'll just have to sit it out and wait; these lawsuits take for ever! The Society for the Presevation of the Integrity of the Works of Lewis Carroll (SPIWLC) have subpoenaed pretty much my whole life; emails, tax records, phone history, bank account history, fucking medical records, EVERYTHING. These fuckers don't fuck around! They wanted an injunction against me writing about the case ( gag order) but the judge put the Kaibosh on that. My lawyer says we're going to hit back at the board members and request all the same stuff from them- he's looking for conflict of interest. He thinks they might back off if we go after their personal info. I never knew making a movie about a blog could be so complicated. The movie producers are waiting to see what happens but they are trying to generate pre-publicity- "there's no bad publicity" We might be doing a photo shoot for Vanity Fair! yeah fucking sweet. I always knew this blog would pay off big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment