Thursday, February 12, 2009

WTTTW the movie

I wonder if this is the first blog that's been made into a movie? The producers sent over a photographer this morning to get some photos of me working. He had very specific orders- no pants. I was like what? and he said yeah they wanted photos of me in like a bathrobe or something drinking coffee looking like I just woke up at three in the afternoon. I thought man this is bullshit what kind of bullshit is this? but my lawyer said just do it they're getting ready to sign the deal so don't fuck it up... those fucking producers are a bunch of scumballs. I wonder if they actually read my blog? I wonder who will play me in the movie? Probably Philip Seymour Hoffman or Nicholas Cage like in Adaptation or maybe that nut job Chris Cooper. Or I could be kinda badass like a mixed up Daniel Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment