Sunday, March 17, 2013

My neighbor, Bob is always
asking how things are going?
"Who lives in your place these days?"
"I never see them"
Not sure what Bob does with his time
I see him down at the Central Coffee shop
sitting and talking
"HEY DOUG"
"How's it goin'?

We had a guy living in our building who went steadily nuts
he told the police we were pouring water
on the floor so it would go in his apartment
He started cutting giant holes in the ceiling and walls
to get evidence
it got a little scary when
he would show up randomly
when I was in the neighborhood
and start taking my picture
asking me why I was following him

he thought my housemate and I were out to get him
after a couple years of this shit we were out to get him
we were out to get him away from us
we thought he was going to shoot us or some crazy
shit
his ex wife lived across the street
my housemate always called her by the wrong name
he called her Yoko
the crazy guy started putting cameras on her roof
they were pointed right at our living room windows
It took awhile but the landlord finally got him out

So Bob always asks Hows it going? but nothing
as exciting since the poor crazy guy had to move.

Sorry Bob.