Sunday, March 17, 2013

Friggin' frigates
nautical naughties
and nighties
bent barnacled blue bottomed
baronesses boiling bromide baths
and and and and
capture the flag
create the myth
crown the queer
captive audience
coagulating in christ

and



    and




and



       and



summers in sandals 
sunburnt
car metal is hot
so is the black top
that girl is hot



and
and
and
and
don't give non ADHD kids ritalin


help me Jeebus!


af fer fuck's sake

hella
hella
hecka
fuckinA



dry mouth sleep
smoke another cig

buy another book

hey Geoff Dyer

I tried to friend you. Bitch.

I read some motherfucking DH Lawrence too
here's to old DH Lawrence

eek akakakakakakakakak

old leadbelly can sing about it

oh betty black betty
black betty had a baby
bam ba lam 
 black betty had a baby
bam ba lam 
damn thing goin blind
bam ba lam 
black betty
black betty
jom steady black betty
bam ba lam

or maybe Blind Lemon Jefferson

ah tell me where my easy rider gone

easy rider died on the road

I'm a poor boy here got nowhere to go

woman I love man she's out of town



The Continual Condition

sound like the Clash coming on
but no

skankin it
skankin it slow
spliff
whiff
from reality I just cant drift

we're takin it easy
we're takin it slow

we're skankin

take it easy

ahh it's Sunday night
wonder if there's any beer in the fridge...