Tuesday, February 17, 2015

and the 
robot 
sprayed the azaleas with antifungal spray 


bitter herb 
why is this day unlike other days?

someone is waiting in line to buy napkins somewhere in the world


the rabbit 
ran across the checker board
as we slept 
in the afternoon heat 

I'm running out of ideas, that seems apparent 

But I did do my core strengthening exercises today 

and I fell asleep after work
it's a life, I guess!

   "I think I need to get out more." He said, non-ironically. 

I think your new jacket is too big 
waah 

 what's the use, anyway? 

some Muslim Cleric just questioned the idea that the sun is not at the center of the universe
this is what passes for news these days
zzzzzzzzzzz
  cu-ughhhh 
 brap 
  sputooti 

Let's go throw the football around! fuckin' A!

  somebody just gave me shit for not wanting to go out drinking on a weeknight
Somebody who DOESN'T HAVE A JOB!

HAHAHA

this a test 
this is only a test 

  Mike's stolen car is being held for ransom by the city car towing company 

Where is the Get a Grip Department? 
    
    Fat Tuesday 
Pablo Sandoval Day 

Hello Boston Red Sox fans!
or as my uncle said, in a disgusted tone of voice.

"It's not the big green monster, it's The Green Monster."

Goodnight Ted Williams