Friday, February 06, 2015

sensei-san
obiwan
karma - gone


old movie
it's a drag
don't yell

I'm just a lonely wanderer
   the fruits of country music walk-a-thon
        Fruit Stand
            buyout
   

 if you wear that you will be ridiculed
                    sometimes a hoodie is just a hoodie

there's no sidewalks in Nashville

 but there's a pedal steel player on every corner

seen ya walking!

hold the chicken salad
and bring me the toast and you haven't broken any rules

down the Indian Nation
             
new movie
sucks
what a piece of shit

    barrel roll that monkey
chase car scene
  tinted shades
     Paul Newman

They filmed Cool Hand Luke in Stockton
2nd most dangerous city in the good old US of A

takin it off Boss

     I won't backslide
I won't backsass
   I won't sing Plastic Jesus

you could listen to Elliott Smith driving around in the air conditioned car
in July in Nashville
Al Gore lives there
  'looking at the cracks in the sidewalk,
     thinking about a friend'

He did get a grammy
not Elliott
 or did he? maybe I don't know

there's only so much gold you can pull from any relationship