Saturday, July 13, 2024

 I'm a treasure trove 

of Tiredness- I ache with tired
I spit tiredness
  I sleep only somewhat tired
I wake up 3 or 4 times a night
Maybe I have sleep apnea
  And should wear an aliens face mask thing
That makes me breathe correctly
I hauled a giant bag of old clothes
To the Goodwill but the door that said Donations
Was locked and no one answered when I knocked
Fuck it I'm not taking the bag back
What kind of Goodwill is this you can't even fucking take
Donations?
I left the bag on the sidewalk outside the door
Bums are probably rifling through the clothes
"Hey this looks brand new!"
"I don't think this has ever been worn."
"Look at this wool sweater. Fucking J Crew!"
"Give me that!"
"Fuck you get away!"
Bums are having a knife fight over my Banana Republic slacks. 
"You motherfucker! I saw those first!"