Tuesday, July 09, 2024

 Todd Rundgren was a customer. 

Todd came in the bookstore and bought a large stack of computer books. No Paris in the twenties for Todd. 
Todd's girlfriend. If you looked Groupie up in the Encyclopedia Brittanica they're'd be a line drawing of her.
Young, tall, and very skinny with a giant poofy fro-like hairdo and hippy like clothes. She looked nice. 
Todd wasn't so nice. I'm not sure if he was having a bad day or if rock stars just don't talk to bookstore clerks. 
I was helping him at the counter and I asked him if he still had Eric Clapton's guitar from Cream.
He made a face and said nastily "Of course I do!"
Huh (later he sold it)
I had to call in his credit card because he was buying so many books.
The operator after hearing the name said "I probably should have said Hello, it's me."
Haha