Sunday, July 14, 2024

 I feel like I'm going crazy

I don't know what to do with myself. 
I drink a lot of very cold milk. It's good. I love it but you can't drink milk all the time. 
I had a glass of white wine at lunch. It was on the house because they didn't have a table that would accommodate my 95 year old mom in her wheel chair. So we sat there for fifteen minutes while they tried to figure it out. The maitre'd said drinks were on the house. My brother in law ordered fizzy water. Fuck that! I'm going for cost! A glass of Chardonnay there cost like $20. Fuck yeah. 
It was a Sunday Brunch but most of us got burgers. They were a little fancy but not bad. 
I said let mom order what she wants. Last time my sister ordered her a crab crepe and she didn't think much of it. This time she got French toast. 
We had a good lunch with cousins wife who was visiting.